- Your company needs a transition towards a more modern culture of leadership and agility?
- Your company is introducing a new technology platform, like e.g. Microsoft Office365 and Teams?
- You started to install the software but found that people do not easily use it?
- You feel the complexity and speed of work and want to be in control of your time?
- Your team operates across locations and wants to pick up ideas on how to collaborate more intensively and foster the human touch?
We help you bring along leaders and teams on your journey towards New Work. One of the steps you can take is plan for trainings that inspire people to make the change.
Help people translate the theory into day-to-day actions!
Trainings can be delivered in groups or as individual coaching.
As people are getting used to working effectively in virtual teams, we do provide our trainings in online sessions (often referred to as webinars) as well as in-person trainings.
Here are some of the popular topics:
- Trainings for leaders
- New Work in a Nutshell
- The new culture
- Leading virtual teams
- Digital Leadership
- Leading in the matrix
- Strengthen your resilience
- Tools every leader should know
- Trainings for teams
- Collaboration – successful behaviours and methods
- Crack the human code in online meetings
- Efficiency with daily use of tools (e.g. Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Webex, Adobe Connect, GoTo, Office 365)
- Level-Up your Remote Team
- New Work Survival Kit – Resilience Hands-On
If your company is
- keen to introduce a change in culture and behaviour
- introducing new technology for the modern and digital workplace
it is key to take the people along. Help them to lern, accept and adopt different approaches, new tools and solutions.
We provide different facettes of training and education, dependant on your employees’ needs. Please contact us to discuss your specific needs.
All Trainings are delivered in English or in German language.
Dependant on your needs we agree the content focus and format. Our approach consists of six steps:
We deliver many topics as live online trainings or workshops. People experience the possibilities of human touch in this remote setting. Participants are engaged in different live interactions.
Key-Notes, in-person workshops, trainings, Open Space or Barcamp – we deliver inhouse face-to-face events.
This can be combined with online activities.