- You organise a company event or public conference?
- Your leaders or employees are not fully aware what the future workplace will be like?
- You want everyone in the organisation to contribute towards a modern, open and motivational work environment?
- Key notes or workshops at company or public events to convince decision makers and motivate employees
- Facilitation of Open Spaces or Barcamps
- Facilitation of panel discussions
Our key note topics include:
New Work in a Nutshell
What does “New Work” mean? Which kind of considerations does it entail?
How is leadership changing and why? What is the role, attitude and required competencies of future leaders?
Leading teams across sites
How to get to grips with people not being in the same location?
Leading hybrid teams
The New Normal will entail more mobile work. How can leaders prepare for leading a group of people where some are in the office whilst others work from home or elsewhere?
Crack the human code in online meetings
Online meetings with colleagues or customers have become a lot more commonplace recently. What are the top tips for connecting with people?
Resilience for sustainable success
The ways of working are changing, fast! Digital, virtual, constantly connected. Many are challenged by expectations and pressure. How can we get back into the drivers’ seat?
HR is key in moving the needle
What opportunities does the Human Resources function have in shaping the future ways of working? What does that mean for roles & responsibilities in HR? How does HR want to position itself and be perceived?